JavaScript is not enabled!...Please enable javascript in your browser

جافا سكريبت غير ممكن! ... الرجاء تفعيل الجافا سكريبت في متصفحك.

-->
الصفحة الرئيسية

CM Punk dropped the Pipe bomb Promo

 





Today is the Anniversary of the Pipe Bomb


 What's the Pipe Bomb

It has been ten years since CM Punk was 

 selected for this great promotion

 That's what CM Punk said in this promotion and it looks like what he said was 100% true because now 

 The Pipe Bomb (to John Cena)

 John Cena is coming true, when you lie there i hope you feel as uncomfortable as possible i want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave in 3 weeks with your WWE Championship, I have a lot of things I want to get rid of. 

 I don't hate you John. I don't even like you. I love you. I like you a lot more than most of the people in the back. 

 I hate thinking you're the best. Because you are not. I am the best. I am the best in the world. The only thing you do better than me is kissing Vince McMahon's ass. 

 You're as good as kissing Vince McMahon and Hulk Hogan's ass. I don't know if you're as good as Dwayne. Kisses pretty good. It has always been and remains.  Oops! I'm breaking the fourth wall! 

The Pipe Bomb (CmPunk)

 Punk waves to the camera 

 I'm the best wrestler in the world. 

 I've been the best since the first day I joined this company. And from that day on, I was mocked and hated for what Paul Hayman saw in me, to which no one else would admit. That's right, I'm Paul Hayman's boyfriend. Do you know who else Paul Hayman was? Brock Lesnar. And he broke up just like me. But the biggest difference between Brock and me is that I am retiring from the WWE Championship. 

 I grabbed so many rings from Vincent C. McMahon's bra that I finally realized it was just fiction. The only thing that is true is me and that day after day, for almost six years, I have been proving to everyone in the world that I am the best in this mic, in this ring, even in the comments! Nobody touches me! 

 And yet, how many times I prove it, I'm not on your cute little collectible cups. I'm not on the cover of the show. I hardly get a promotion. I don't play in movies. I'm definitely not on any crap show on the US web. I'm not on the WrestleMania poster. I do not appear in the caption at the beginning of the speech. I'm not on Conan O'Brian. I'm not talking about Jimmy Fallon. But the fact is I have to be. 

 These are not sour grapes. But the fact that Duane will appear in the WrestleMania main event next year doesn't make me sick at all! 

 Oh, let me explain something. For those of you cheering me on now, you are just as much of me as everyone else. Because you're the one drinking these collector's mugs. You are the ones who buy these shows that don't have my face on the cover. And then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face, get an autograph and sell it on eBay because you're too lazy to find a real job. 

 I leave the WWE Championship on July 17. And hell, maybe I'll defend him at New Japan Pro Wrestling. Maybe… I'll come back to the Ring of Honor. 

 [Punk looks at the camera and waves] 

 Hey Colt Boar, how are you? 

 The reason Cm Punk leaving 

is you people. Because you will continue to invest in this company after my departure. I'm just a spoke on a wheel. The wheel will turn, and I understand that. Vince McMahon will earn money despite himself. He is a millionaire who must become a billionaire. Do you know why he is not a billionaire? Because he surrounds himself with joyful, pointless, stupid (censored) people like John Laurinaitis who will tell him anything he wants to hear, and I would like to think that maybe this company will improve after Vince McMahon's death. But the fact is, he is about to be captured by his idiotic daughter, his stupid son-in-law, and the rest of his stupid family. 

 Okay, let me tell you the personal story of Vince McMahon. We run the entire campaign against bullies ... 

The end of the Epic Pipe Bomb 

 CM Punk has challenged everyone (the leadership of John Cena and other people like Hulk Hogan). 

 This will remain the biggest promotion in WWE history. 

 Hope you enjoy the article.

الاسمبريد إلكترونيرسالة